Infinix Hot 3 is coming with good and elegant design. With a big display screen and functioning hardware. Below are the specs to be expected once the device is launched.
- 5.5 inches 720p display
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor
- Mali400-MP2 GPU.
- 1 GB/2 GB
- 16 GB internal storage (expandable with microSD card).
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with XUI on top.
- 3G mode (1GB ) and 4G LTE for (2GB version – HOT 3 Pro).
- 8 MP rear and 2 MP front facing camera with a wide angle lens and soft flash.
- 3000 mAh battery
This device is coming in two versions, The Infinix HOT 3 and Infinix HOT 3 Pro. The later is a very fine upgrade for the Infinix HOT 2 users as we have a better battery rating, bigger screen and 4G LTE support. The 1 GB version is coming around March, while the 2 GB version might hit stores around April, 2016.
Speculations are rife – the HOT 3 Pro may carry 13 MP camera at the back, we might also get to see a fine diamond textured back cover. The smartphone is expected to be priced at approximately $81 - $100 (that’s about N20,000 - N25,000).