As already known that creating a blog is easy nowadays as everyone wishes to have a Blog/Website. But, getting visitors to that created blog is somehow hard. Writing great content is not enough to get visitors. We have to apply numerous other techniques to attract visitors especially from Search Engines.
The process of optimizing our website for search engines is known as SEO (search engine optimization). Without SEO, you will not get visitors to your blog from search engines. There are only two best and most used search engines which are Google and Bing.
Must Read: How to add your Blog URL to Google Search Engine
Recommended: How to add your Blog URL to Bing and Other Search Engine.
It is better if Website Owners focus on these two search engines to get traffic.
Google and Bing are smart enough when it comes about ranking a website. Both search engines check the number of factors before ranking a particular website.
Important Search Engine Optimization Tips for High Rankings
Now, its time to Increase your Blog Traffic with 7 SEO Tips that I would discuss below as they would help to get ranked on search engines well and get huge traffic.
1. BLOG/WEBSITE TITLE: – Search engines first notice the Title of the blog or website. A title having your target keyword added within it has more chance to get ranked. For getting more benefits, try adding your focus keyword at the starting of the Title. Don’t try to stuff the keywords, keep it natural. Also, Title must be attractive which is easy to read and forces peoples to click on the link and read your article to increase blog traffic.
2. CONTENT: – You may have heard it several times ‘Content is King’. If you serve high-quality content mixed with all ethical SEO practices, no one can stop you from ranking on top of Google. Writing a great content which is more than 700 words, serves value, helps readers and is anytime favorite for search engines. If you have content which is less than 700 words, never mind editing it. Make it long, readable and most importantly, Valuable. It helps you most to increase blog traffic and search engine ranking. Please make sure that you do not make it too lengthy to read, and it becomes annoying for the reader. Be precise and creative.
3. BACKLINKS: in- Backlinks are the links pointing towards your website. Backlinks are considered as most important part of whole SEO process. There are two types of backlinks, i) Dofollow ii) Nofollow. Dofollow links are links which are taken into consideration by search engine crawlers. This kind of links is able to pass Page Rank juice. Having dofollow links is important, and also, it increases our Search Engine ranking. But we have to be careful while building links to our site. We must build an appropriate proportion of Dofollow links and Nofollow links. The links we are building must not come from the crappy and spammy site. They must come from Authority and high-quality sites.
4. KEYWORDS: – Keyword Density is also one of the most important factors of SEO. Keyword density is the percentage of Keywords in the whole article. Many Professional bloggers suggest that having keyword density between 2-3% is ideal. Having keyword density more than 5% is known as Keyword stuffing and makes article unreadable to human readers. And Google hates it most. Google likes the content which is created for people, not for Robots. So, try to maintain good Keyword density.
5. SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING: – It is now more important for website or blog to be active on social networking sites. Search engines like Google are taking this presence on social media sites into account to rank a particular website.
You can also Read: How to Increase your Blog/Website Traffic with Twitter Retweeets and Traffic Exchange Websites.
If you want to get the full benefit of social networking websites, you have to:
i) Create your Social profiles on the most powerful networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn and StumbleUpon. There are too many, but this is most used and authoritative one.
ii) Start promoting your content from the created Social Profiles. Whatever the content you produce on your blog, add social sharing buttons to be easier to share. Encourage your readers to share your content on their profiles.
6. ALT TAGS OPTIMIZING: Search engines spiders cannot read images but can only read text content. Alt tag is an HTML tag which is used to tell spiders about a picture. It is an information tag for images. Adding an alt tag to the images on your website helps to get more search traffic. It will help Google to Rank your image on Google Images, and you can get good traffic. So, it is better to have images with Alt tag added to them.
7. IMPROVE LOADING TIME: awesome- While creating a website, loading time matters a lot. Having a fast loading website increases user engagement on your site. If your website takes more time to load, your visitors will close your website before read excellent content you have written. Search engines like Google love the sites which load very fast. They rank a website according to the loading time mostly. Try to create a blog/website which is fast in loading to ensure good search engine ranking.
You must take advantage of these tricks to enjoy a boost in your Search engine ranking and get traffic. These methods are really straightforward and worth to use as I have also used and worked on them.