If you dont have a blogger blog before you can Register for yours at BLOGGER. Registration is free, all you just need is a Google Account.
The icon that comes default with blogger is a small orange image icon with letter B written on it. Therefore, the following procedure would guide you on how to change the default icon to icon of your choice.
Get an icon with image size 16×16(note: must be 16×16) unless it wouldnot work.
– Visit www.blogger.com
– Login and the blogger dashboard comes up as shown below.
– Click on the icon close to View blog at right side and a dropdown menu appears.
– Click on Layout. Another page loads as below.
– Look top left side and click on edit on the favicon banner.
– Upload your favicon and wait till it is successful.
Visit your site and all is done, your favicon starts displaying..