Submitting your site to the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing offers many advantages of increasing your site traffic. It ensures that the search engines crawl your site which can help your site get into an index faster. Think of it as moving your site to the front of the search line. Here is the solution for you to make your site popular by adding to search engines.
SUBMITTING YOUR SITE TO GOOGLE INDEX
To submit your site to the Google Index and get huge traffic from Google, all you have to do is:
1. Point your browser to Google Webmaster Tools and sign in
2. Click on ADD A SITE from webmaster dashboard as below
3. Enter your website url i.e. www.example.com
SUBMITTING YOUR SITE SITEMAPS
3. From the Website Dashboard you have a list of menu at the left hand side, Click on Crawl >> Sitemaps
4. Now look top right and click on ADD/TEST SITEMAP
If you use Google blogger platform and your post is below 500 you can
use the first sitemap but if above 500 and not upto 1000 use both the
If you have more than 1000 posts on your blog, you will make use of the code below, add each line one by one
atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500 atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=501&max-results=500 atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1001&max-results=500
5. Complete the sitemap details and Submit, you can also test to make sure the sitemap is correct.
That’s it! Google will now add your site to the Googlebot crawl list and your site will appear in appropriate search results. Submitting your site to the Google index is of many great importance and would surely increase your SEO. Note that you have to add only the top level URL for your site, you don’t have to add URLs for any sub pages. For example, if your home page is www.domain.ext/index.html as this is common to wapka sites, enter only www.homepage.com. Googlebot will crawl the rest of your site once it finds the main URL.
Incase of any problem the comment section is here below and would be happy to help you out.