- Tech. Tips and Tricks
- Blogging Tips and Online Marketing
- Website Traffic and SEO
- Social Media
- Mobile Tips, Tricks and Tutorials
- Computer Tips, Tricks, and the Internet
However, for us to accept your post, some certain guidelines must be strictly observed:
1. We care so much about originality, and we do not expect a submitted guest post to have previously appeared before anywhere, not even on your blog. We also hope the submitted article will not appear somewhere else shortly. If any report reaches us about copied content, it may lead to deleting the user and all posts with us.
2. We do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit our advertising page.
3. You can only highlight your blog, brand or product on your profile which should be a sentence.
4. Please note that we may edit your post before publishing and you must agree to this.
5. Your post must be long enough to be called a blog post though we believe more in quality than the quantity of words contained therein. The choice of length is yours, but we won’t accept a blog post with just a few words.
6. Images sometimes convey messages which can’t be expressed in the content of a blog post. We encourage you to use one or two images or screenshot (where applicable) in your guest post.
7. Also, fill your profile after logging in. Note that you must signup with an email address that has clear and sharp Gravatar. Note that included links will not be dofollow link but will be available for lifetime to readers to access.
8. We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
9. Make sure meta description and SEO keywords are included.
10. Once all is done just signup on techblogng. Login to the dashboard with //techblogng.net/user-login and submit your article for review.
We will be glad to have your post published in out next update.
NOTE: If your article was published, you must share it on your social networks and also subscribe to the post comment. You should be available to reply to any comment from our dear readers. Articles will not be deleted once publish, therefore all published article belongs to Techblogng. Thanks.