It sometimes happen that your iphone passcode was forgotted, in this situation you feel very bad, frustrating as I was when I forgot my PC password and then you would think to contact customer care where you may lose all your data, if you haven’t synchronized earlier.
Let’s talk about iPhones passcode before explaining how to unlock them:
About iPhone Passcodes
The exact behavior of the iPhone depends on its configuration when one forgets the passcode. By default,
there is not a passcode at all.
However, Apple notes the following regarding forgotten passcodes:
If you repeatedly enter the wrong passcode, your iPhone will be disabled for longer intervals before you can try again. After too many unsuccessful attempts, you won’t be
able to try again until you connect it to the computer with which you last synced it.
Note: You can configure your device to erase itself after ten consecutive incorrect password attempts. This setting is off by default. It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it or iCloud. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup).
Although is a good idea to contact customer care but why not think of other ways (which I would be explaining below) that can fetch you back your data’s up-to-date.
Are you thinking there would be any problem, am assuring you the methods are Official and there would be no problem as much as you follows the guidelines given to you. This would work on almost all models of iPhone like iPhone 6, plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4 and 4s .
These methods will ask you to erase all data, so don’t worry about that, after resetting your iPhone, you’ll able to unlock your passcode and after that you can restore all your data with no loss.
HOW TO UNLOCK IPHONE PASSCODE USING ICLOUD
Are you an IPhone user that have enabled the Find My Phone feature on your iOS smartphone and you want to unlock your passcode, then this simple trick would help you out to restore your iPhone and unlock your passcode.
Although, the Find My Phone is an amazing and useful feature on iOS devices. It is also very helpful when you lost your phone as you can reset all your valuable data remotely and many more.
1. Visit https://www.icloud.com/#find on your PC.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
4. From there select your device model either iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, whose data you want to erase.
5. Click “Erase” to erase your desired device and its passcode.
6. Kindly use the setup assistant on your device to restore the most recent backup and your phone would be loaded back with your data excluding passcode.
Congratulations your phone is now ready for use.
HOW TO UNLOCK IPHONE PASSCODE USING ITUNES RECOVERY MODE
Note: Make sure you have installed itunes on your computer before proceeding with this method.
This method has been existence and people mostly like it, if you are not aware of it then follow the procedures:
If probably you owns the computer you installed itunes on and you have also sync your datas on the computer before, just connect your iPhone to your computer with cable and jump to step 3. But, if otherwise start afresh.
1. Press and Hold Sleep/Wake button and then tap on the Power Off option.
2. Press and Hold Home button and then at same time without dropping the Home button you hold, plug-in your phone to your computer then your device will turn on automatically. Keep the home button on-hold till Connect to iTunes option comes up.
3. iTunes will now prompt message that a device was detected, just tap on OK.
4. Now it will automatically sync your iPhone and will create a backup of all your data.
5. Then, restore your iPhone. Then, it will show you different backups of your device, choose the most recent backup as this would comprises of your data’s up-to-date.
CONGRATULATIONS, You should now be able to use your phone without passcode.