Apple App Store has 80% of it's applications as Zombie

Last Updated: May 21, 2015
The Apple Application Store now have 1.2 million apps, but only about 240,000 of them are being downloaded. That’s about 20% are been used by window users. The remaining 80% might as well not exist at all or few maybe useful.
app store
Mashable reports that mobile analytics company, Adjust, has a report to this effect. Adjust says:
"nearly 80% of the 1.2 million apps currently available are just sitting in the App Store with hardly any downloads at all.
Adjust calls them Zombie Apps – apps that are “just sitting in the App Store with hardly any downloads at all”.

It has been my opinion that beyond the 250,000 applications marked, a lot of duplication and redundancies occur in the average mobile platform’s app store. Duplications and triplications, and loss of visibility. Of course, none of these take away the merits of the App Store. It just puts things into perspective and helps with clarity.
Full details at Mashable.
Previous articleHow to Secure Your WordPress Site from Attacks
Next articleLG L65 D280 - Full Phone Specifications & Details

Ogunrinola Adam Hiidee is an Enthusiast Tech. Blogger and Civil Engineering Student. I do discover new stuff and think on informing others about it through Blogging. You can connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and I would love to have you connected.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here