With the changing lifestyle, we are now much dependent on mobile data. For personal use, we hardly take a wired internet connection either we use WIFI or the mobile data. If you will get a rough estimate, then you will find that your monthly mobile bill is majorly consist of the expenses done on the data usage. So, to save your money or in other words to keep an eye on the expenses done on mobile bills you may need a data usage monitoring app. On the play store, you will find number of data usage monitoring apps in this article we are trying to make this selection simpler for you by giving you the list of 10 best apps to monitor data usage on Android.
- Check Data Usage: Check data usage application from Systweak Software stands first in the list because of its user-friendly interface and capability to display usage clearly. The application is free to download. With the app, you can optimize your internet usage app wise not only this you can clean cache and the RAM using this application. Get the app here
- 3G Watchdog: The name suggest that the application is only good for tracking your 3G data but actually it is compatible for Monitoring both 3G and 4G data. The pro version of the application is also capable enough to show the app wise data usage. Get the app here
- My Data Manager: Another application which helps you to manage data usage on your device is My Data Manager. Like other applications which helps you to manage your data usage this application allows you to track your data usage and with your free calls and messages too. Get the app here
- Data usage Monitor: the application is loaded with some of the best features you might be looking in a data usage app. Some of the key features of the application is to display data usage on the home screen and allowing you to add widgets on the home screen. Get the app here
- CM Data manager: Hope you have heard about CM security software. CM is also having its data manager this application also has a user-friendly interface it is very light weight and easy to use. Download and install takes only few seconds and the application do its job accurately. Get the app here
- Internet meter: As clear by name the application acts as the meter for the data usage. It shows you clean and simple representation of data usage in the tabular format like other applications it can help you to put cap on the data usage. The best part about the application is you can see the internet speed on the top of the screen. Get the app here
- Data usage call timer: With a sharp eye on your data usage data usage call timer is an application which allows you to track your call usage minutes. You can limit your call usage minutes and call will automatically hang up after the set limit. This feature is very helpful when you have plans such as free first 30 minutes etc. Get the app here
- Traffic Monitor and 3G/4G speed: The application is not meant for the users who want to track data speed or usage over Wi-Fi the usage of the application is restricted to mobile data users but it gives you all the minute details of data usage over mobile data. It gives you the data that how much data is been used over roaming or normally. Get the app here
- DataWiz: Data wiz helps in tracking past and present data usage and it also shows you a forecast on the basis of your data usage habits. The application also offers VOIP calling between its users. The application is available for free for all android and iPhone users. Get the app here
- Opera Max: Opera mini which is the famous web browser is also having its data usage monitoring application which is really good at its job. The application manages your data usage as well as ensure security of your device over public Wi-Fi. Get the app here
So, this was the list of 10 best apps to monitor data usage on Android. You can choose any one of them as per your usage habits and convenience. After you will try a data usage monitoring application you will find that it is saving a lot of money for you.